Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Launching Summer


Yesterday summer was launched...at least at my house. I do not officially recognize summer until I have to turn my cooler on at night. Last night I turned it on before I went to bed and I slept like a baby.

I am sooooo glad summer finally came to Central Oregon. I know there will be days when it is rainy but now that we have had our first day of 80's I can handle anything. Girls gone wild...I mean birds gone wild. They are singing and partying...it's summer time!!!

Enzo and I have been going to the dog park at 0630 on my days off. Many times we are the only ones there that early and we walk the trails and he sniffs and pees on brushes and clumps of grass to taunt the next dog that shows up. It is summer time for both of us and I can tell he feels the joy also...

Huston...we have lift off, and there isn't any problem.

No comments: