Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Running With The Big Dogs, Now!


Yesterday I was running with the big dogs. I'm am trying to be cool here...but what I mean is, I went out with Greg, Peter and Sarah...out on the town...I'm trying to be cool again...cause we really went to a place we feel comfortable. It was a interesting date cause they were treating us! HOLY MOLY! And they wouldn't let us pick Denny's, Applebee's or Taco Bell.

We were on a DOUBLE DATE!!! With our son and daughter in law. I love saying daughter in law...I don't know why people think it has a negative connotation...I like to draw it out, as in "this is my dawwwwghter in laaaawww."


Then we sat out on the deck having drinks till 2300!!!! as in 11:00 PM!!!! It was such a sweet moment except for the bats that kept flying around. I did learn something when I woke up this morning...I can only run with the big dogs once in a great while.

No comments: