Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quilt Retreat!


I know I am totally insane at this juncture to take off for a quilt retreat.  I should be pouring over wedding plans making sure I didn't forget anything. Oh...I just remember something!  What I do know is that being with my best friends fills my emotional well...and what better way then to stay in my PJ's 24-7 quilting, laughing, crying...and sewing as much as I can in one 3+day period.

We are only going down to Sunriver...which is only...like...2 miles from the wedding venue!  Hey If I think of something I can pop right over!  But it is the separation from everyday life that is a gift.  I have been trying to sew for weeks and yet the day to day demands have interrupted this goal.  But now...I can't scrub the toilets, work on the yard, pay bills, go to work, go to the grocery store...I will sew...eat...talk...laugh...sew...eat...talk...laugh...sew

And come Sunday...I will be happy to come home...I will have finished several projects including a ring bearer pillow...and I will be ready to go to work on Monday at 0530.

My moto this weekend...JUST SEW IT!

No comments: