Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wherever You Go...There You Are

Sometimes I think that I keep myself on this hamster wheel with a goal of deluding myself into thinking I am sooo busy, soooo important, sooooo exciting. But then a moment of silence shows up and lets me see that no matter where I am going, how fast I am moving, or how exciting I think I am....I am still in the spot I was a month ago.

I think the question to be answered is who am I, where am I and really.....am I exciting only in my own mind???? hummmm You'd think that in my fifties I would have found the answer.

That is what makes life profound. It is fluid. Life is exciting....only exciting if you take the time to get off the hamster wheel and look through the glass wall and figure out a way to get out of that box. hummmm

No comments: