Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Chaos Theory

What exactly is chaos? The name "chaos theory" comes from the fact that the systems that the theory describes are apparently disordered, but chaos theory is really about finding the underlying order in apparently random data.

When was chaos first discovered? The first true experimenter in chaos was a meteorologist, named Edward Lorenz. In 1960, he was working on the problem of weather prediction. He had a computer set up, with a set of twelve equations to model the weather. It didn't predict the weather itself. However this computer program did theoretically predict what the weather might be.

I am related to someone who is the eye of the storm. Whether it be karma or aura...or what ever it is...this person has chaos around them. Even when I have examined the facts leading up to the chaos I can find no definitive reason for the occurrence. What I do know is, that there is a pattern. No matter what...events will never come off as planned. Seemingly unpredictable events will happen and although you may not know what the chaos will be...you know is it coming. I wonder if the energy that is emitted by this person is so electric that chaos is a natural occurrence.

Whatever the reason, what I do know is I am going to be very tired this month.

No comments: