Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dream

Last night I had the most vivid dream. I bought a most unusual bird. It was beautiful in its coloring and the shape was unusual...a cross between a run of the mill bird and a peacock. About the size of a dove. It's long tail feathers in multiple soft color was beautiful. It was interesting to watch it fly but because of it's beautiful feathers it could not stay airborne very long before it needed to land and rest.

At first I was very frustrated because no matter what kind of cage I bought the bird knew how to escape. Somehow it would be able to fit between the bars. I was worried about losing it. So I bought a couple of different cages looking for the one that would keep it safe and I could come home and know it was still there....not have flown the coop.

I found there wasn't one that could contain this bird. As it sat on my hand and it beauty washed over me it flew away and my heart contracted. Then I held my hand raised and flat and it flew back. I was filled with joy because I then knew that this bird could live without a cage and that it would always come back to me.

You figure it out....

No comments: