Sunday, June 28, 2009

End Of The Ice Age

or it could be a melt down. My body, brain, and soul have given me a message. Your circuits are on overload...you are at def con four...you are going where no man has gone before....except crazy ones...you are sitting in your kitchen at 0100 in the morning typing a journal entry....

I think about balance and boundaries. I have none right now. I am giving up activities I love, so I can complete activities I don't love. I guess this is the way it is sometimes. Responsibilities and commitments have to occasionally take precedent. As I have told people before, it is time to put your big girl panties on...this is what separates the men and the boys...do not live in the "what ifs"....live in the possibilities...

Oye Vey, my life has sunk to living in platitudes (a flat, dull, or trite remark, esp. one uttered as if it were fresh or profound.)

What time is it? 1:12 in the morning....well starting at 1:15 I am going to return to a fine balance or at least the beginnings of one, I won't balance a ball on my nose, I won't walk a tight rope....but I will go back to bed, get some beauty sleep and wake up tomorrow to a brand new day.

No comments: