Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sucks To Be You!

I actually said that to someone today. They had a hard decision to make and no matter what, someone was going to be P O'd. So I said, "It sucks to be you." They blinked and said, "It sucks to be me?" and I said yes...and they agreed...it sucks to be them. There is a reason we chose the paths we do. I never want to say to myself....It sucks to be me. So each decision I make is made with a set of rules.

1. will I be happy with my choice?
2. tomorrow when I wake up, will I be content?
3. will I have hurt someone on purpose?
4. will I be proud of the choices I made?
5. will I have stepped up to the plate?
6. will the greater good be the number one step?
7. will I be proud of what I am doing?

I do believe this person lives by these tenants...but is still sucks to be them.

Sometimes life gives you no choices and you must just put one foot in front of the other, so that tomorrow it won't suck to be you.

No comments: