Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Should have and have too

I have been working towards a higher existence, one that is of my own design. But it was this past weekend, listening to my nephew that I am ready to take the next step of freedom. It is in conversation with someone who is on the same path that can give you the door to another room in your life.

This movement of the soul is not one that can happen by design but must be felt and embraced. Today I move my soul towards a place where there are less should have or have too. I believe that when you open the door to possibilities that you can experience a place where the experience is pure. It is not colored by the should have and the have too. The should have and have too bring a history of what we have been taught by our parents.

On the other hand the What If bring possibility of growth and adventure. If you chose to go to work not because you have too...or you should have...then you show up with an open heart.

Today I had a list of have too, having been away from home for 4 days and taking an extra day off for the have too, I decided to see What If???? So I went to the grocery store and on the way home ran into a handy man. He said he would love to look at the areas where I need a gate and stairs built. Then I enjoyed a day of sleeping....yes...sleeping. I took naps on an off all day! The phone kept waking me up and I was able to solve a variety of issues and fall right back to sleep. I always thought if I slept this much I would lose a day...but...today a day of sleep helped me gain a life.

No comments: