Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how time passes! It is a constant challenge to hold on to time and I have heard that is it like sand slipping between your fingers but to me is like Chinese food...you have a lot of it but it doesn't fill you up. Weird thought???

Lots has happened in the world around me. I didn't realize this last year was so hard on me until I decided to adopt a puppy. The shear excitement and joy was something I hadn't felt in a while. So, the very idea of the puppy made me realize that I would like to pay more attention to my life and to create more joy.

I have been enjoying the visit with my sister and BIL and always when family and friends get together and you throw in a couple of giggly girls and top it off with some cute babies...life can't get any sweeter.

Sleep is getting better, mostly because I am not fighting it with the "shoulds" and "have toos" but letting it be what it is, a time to rejuvenate.

It is family and friends that fill the reservoir of your soul so you can stand up to the whirl wind of people, their heart aches and troubles coming out the other side knowing you are not alone.

No comments: