Friday, May 8, 2009

Anna-lytical

What a hoot! This morning I was telling Greg about a person I have been working with for the last two days. Challenging at best and fascinating in the person's way of moving through life. Greg said, "That's what we should call you, Anna-lytical."

Any way, I am on the "road again" and it has given me pause to think about the analogy of being on the road and life.

I am really looking forward to the 8+hour drive. It is going to be relaxing, I have a couple of books on CD and beautiful scenery. On the other hand I am reticent about the final destination. Visiting family comes with all the joys and the heartache that are tied up with a pretty bow of history.

That is reflective of life, the journey is what we should savor. If we do, the destination may bring us peace.

No comments: