Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happiness

I had one of those days where I cherished happiness...cause today it was no where to be found. It might be that I am facing two 10 hour days at work...of what I am trying to believe with be wonderful. Or maybe it is empathizing with a girlfriend who is having a very hard time and knowing there is not a thing I can do about it...or maybe is it just plain seasonal affect stuff...but that can't be...cause it was sunny today.
Enzo waited all day for me to take him on a jaunt...but he is still waiting. I did not step one foot into my sewing room. I did not read one page of a book...nor did I talk to a neighbor.
Some days are just that, days...to just let move by while you carry your happiness in your hands to bring out when you are ready to really appreciate how very blessed you are.
Yeah...I am happy...it is just today I needed to carry a note around with me as a reminder! lol

No comments: