Saturday, November 20, 2010

Culinary Master



Ok, so my cooking range just got too scary to use and the self cleaning feature on the oven didn't work. Besides, most of what I prepared just didn't turn out fantastic.

We decided to buy a new stove/oven. We went into the process trying to find the one that seemed the simplest to clean, which was one of those ones with the flat glass top.

What we came out with was, this one. It was love at first sight for both of us. All it took was for me to ask what this one feature on the top of the stove was used for...The sales persons said, "Oh, that is to hold a WOK!" We looked at each other and said, "we want this one!"

I can feel it in my bones...Bobby Flay, move over...Rachel Ray, Shut your mouth...Giada, go find a new sweater...cause there is a new cook in town. I am so excited that I got up at 0530 this morning just to organize all the recipes papers I have collected this year out of the newpaper.


Tonight we are going to WOK the veggies!

No comments: