Friday, August 20, 2010

The Rebound Guy


I feel sorry for this guy. He is the rebound guy. Just like in any relationship that has gone south...the next one is on thin ice. When ever they talk about divorce or break up the very next relationship has a greater chance of failure. So much to figure out...why didn't it work...maybe I need my space...maybe it was my fault...maybe I deserve better...
Everyone is all worked up about his health care plan, the economy, joblessness...but really, we started heading south with Reagan. Then we compounded it with "the bushes". This guy...he is the rebound guy. The one stuck with trying to make it up to us. To figure out what went wrong with our last relationship. To try and bale water out of the sinking ship with a thimble.
I have been hearing my entire life that social security is going to run out before I retire...so how can it be this guys fault??? Why are we angry at him???
Being the rebound guy makes you age faster and you don't see hide nor hair of the bushes...they are hiding cause they know that someone might ask them why they are hiding...

No comments: