Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm In a Weekend State of Mind!

I have discovered that a weekend state of mind does not have to be on Friday. Here it is on Wednesday and I am already on vacation in my brain. Even though there is laundry to finish, packing to be done...I know tomorrow I am heading off with girlfriends on a vacation of the soul. I think stepping away from the daily grind and doing what you love best...(quilting) gives your soul a rest.
At work today I told one friend that all I want to do is go home and go to sleep! My grandson told me that makes the fun come faster! lol He is a smart boy. So I took his advice, one load of laundry in and I took a nap! I am refreshed, ready to sit out on the deck with a cold drink (it is after all 96 degrees) and talk with Greg about how great this vacation already is unfolding!

No comments: