Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fly On The Wall

Facebook is an incredible way to keep in touch with a large amount of people. The question is...do you want to keep track of 100+ people? And do they need to know what you ate today??? It could be that I am maturing...LOL but I have read that the human brain can only keep track of 3 pieces of information at any one time...and so I know the name of my husband and 2 sons. I am already taxing the brain cells when I added the name of a daughter in law, a grandson and a girlfriend. When I was growing up my family knew how hard it was to remember every ones name so for a while all the women were called Kim. But that became too complicated when a phone call would come in...so we moved to Number 1 sister, number 2 sister...etc...

The thing about it...is that when you have a facebook page you want to see what everyone is up to and occasionally you want to comment on their photos, choices, jokes and commentaries. It is like being a fly on the wall and hearing all their secrets and not so secrets. I have reached a magic number of 10 friends. I like to check in...and I am finding that it is fun to check in...so how does one who is soooooo dang popular and has 500+ friends keep them strait?

Maybe you will have to resort to Friend 1, Friend 2, Friend 3....

No comments: