Friday, December 17, 2010

OHHHH The Future


I don't know...I am so enjoying the present that why get worked up about the future??? The mantra of questions I hear all around me are...What If? Do You Think That Could Happen? It Feels Scary, what do you think is going to happen? What will we do???

My answer...I don't know, let me whip out my crystal ball! What I can do is live fully in the present. Make choices in my life that are fulfilling, kind, stimulating, honest...and you know what...if I do that, pretty much the future most likely will be good. What can I say, I'm a cup half full kind of gal who occasionally likes to stick her head in a nice warm beach full of sand.

John Kennedy may be right and I have often said it myself, "Change is the only thing you can count on." But it is coming whether I worry about it or not and if I live the present fully...the future is mine.

No comments: