Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Howling at the Moon


I sooooo wanted to stay up and watch the total eclipse of the moon...but my body clock was getting sleepy at 8:00 pm and I didn't take a nap in preparation...so, off to bed I went. Then a little after midnight I woke up to go to the bathroom and remembered the moon! I quietly went from window to window upstairs looking for the eclipse. The sky was dark so I new the moon was shrouded in his cloak but the snow provided a beautiful landscape.

The issue was I had no idea where the moon was...I couldn't see the eclipse from any of the windows! So I went back to bed. Early the next morning Greg asked how his Galileo was and I told him of my frustration at not being able to find the moon. He asked what time was it when I was dashing around? Midnight. He pointed straight up. The moon was directly overhead and wouldn't be viewable from our windows.

The most wonderful thing is being in love with someone who can tell you where your moon is....

No comments: