Thursday, December 30, 2010

0330

This one of my favorite photos that my son took...because I have many moods and I feel a change coming on...yes, it is that time of year and lots of monkey jumpin' in the brain. Maybe that is why I am up at 0330. The only thing about being up a 0330 is that I know my girlfriend Robin is already out in the moon light...no, not howling at it...but walking her dog before we have to show up at work.
This next year will bring major changes in both my personal life and work life. Do I know what they are? No. But I can feel them and for me...my third eye is always my guide except when the monkeys poke it!
So I make my lunch, drink a cup of coffee to face a day that I know is going to be slammin'...end of the year surgeries and people breaking stuff either on the mountain or just walking around town on the ice. But, what I do know...is I can do anything for a day!

No comments: