Saturday, January 15, 2011


Oh my how fast a year passes. I had a "AH HA" moment when I was pulling out of my street and saw the crowded convention center. The Annual Wedding Fair. That's right, only a year ago I picked up my friend Colleen from the airport and we went directly to the fair. I was in high gear to gather the most information to help my then future daughter in law so she could have some choices. They lived out of town so it was up to me to get the facts.

Colleen and I sampled the cakes, appetizers, picked up brochures on photos, venues and even rode in a limo. WOW, it is hard to believe a year has passed! Those were exciting time, fun, crazy and the emails were flying

A Year...and in the end we now have a wonderful daughter in law and a beautiful grandson...life is good.

No comments: