Saturday, January 15, 2011

Meeting


I had to attend a meeting yesterday and while thinking about the outcome I ran across this poster which totally made me laugh out loud!!!!! Impress my colleagues...NOT. Feel important ...SO NOT. Give the appearce of progress, now we are talking. Meet other people...I'd rather do that over a nice cup of coffee...oh yeah that was a budget cut item.

Ah, the world is changing and I am trying to figure out how to make it change in a positive way, how much do I want to give. Because what I do know is if you fight for it to remain the same...you're history. It is going to change, whether you like it or not. AND, it is going to come at a price. So, how to I set the price I am willing to pay, what can I contribute that will make it not so painful? Because if I don't figure this out...it is going to be totally decided by someone higher up the food chain and this truth I know to be true...if, that happens I am NOT gonna like the price!

No comments: