Friday, October 15, 2010

Lists


I am not a list maker. Last Monday I asked a group of friends at my quilt group if they make lists. 75% were list makers. They are religiously and fanatical about the benefits of list making. Especially when it comes to quilts they want, need or started. But the list makers also make lists to organize every day life.


I once made a list of "quilts in progress" and it only served to freak me out so I have never made another one...but the last 2 days I have made lists of things I needed to accomplish or pick up at the store. I write it on my calendar so as to not lose the list which has always been a problem in the past...and, I get it! There is a real satisfaction is crossing off something from a list that looks a mile long...and you feel less stress cause you are getting stuff done and not forgetting something important.


So I have decided to enter the world of list makers...but, only for things needing to get done on a specific day...NEVER, about my quilting!

No comments: